Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fretzin
Dr. Michael Fretzin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo Grove, IL, with another office in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Fretzin is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Northshore University Healthsyste and Glenbrook Hospital. Dr. Fretzin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fretzin has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Michael Fretzin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Dr. Keith Kozeny
Dermatology, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Buffalo Grove, IL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Scott Glazer
Buffalo Grove, IL 0.01 mi39