A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fretzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fretzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fretzin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fretzin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fretzin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Fretzin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Fretzin practice?
- Dr. Michael Fretzin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fretzin practices Dermatology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Dermatologists.