Dr. Michael Frierson MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Baton Rouge, LA

April 29th, 2017
Hello
Very caring and great dr

March 19th, 2016
Horrible experience!!
He did not listen to me or my daughter and was very insensitive. She tried to tell him that she couldn't put weight on her foot, but he insisted that she should. He even belittled me (her mother) for having her hop around (not put weight) on it for the weekend. He gave her a walking boot, told her to put weight on it. She tried that night and fell, injuring her hand. Upon return, another doc discovered it was a damaged perennial sensory nerve - the one that makes your foot "fall asleep". It is a very painful injury and has been further damaged because Dr. Frierson did not properly diagnose and treat. Because she trusted him and tried to put weight on it, she is suffering greatly and may even need surgery or have permanent damage!

August 17th, 2012
we used Dr Frierson for our daughter when she hurt her hand then my son broke his ankel and had feet problems we love him so much and would have anyone we know go to him

May 22nd, 2009
Not a fan
My family found this doctor to be rude and dismissive. He spent as little time as possible with my daughter and never answered any of our questions. He appeared totally uninterested in her. After he recommended a really very aggressive plan of treatment, we went for a second opinion and confirmed what we had begun to suspect - that there was nothing wrong with her and she didn't need further treatment.I would not recommend this doctor to anyone, even if it means driving to another city to see someone else.