Dr. Michael Fucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fucci?

Really like Dr. Fucci

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Awesome doctor and very nice man.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Thoroughly satisfied!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Uncaring and unprofessional about a person's hearing loss.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Dr. Fucci listens well to his patients and his bedside manner is so gentle and reassuring with my teen boy who has been though a lot leading into going to see Dr. Fucci. We are so thankful for the time we had with him. We felt listening to and understood what he was explaining to us.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

The only problem we've had is that we got a repeat bill sent and the billing specialist is difficult to get hold of. Also, we wish we'd been more warned of the separate bills for surgery. The total cost was not what we were quoted. We had to pay the day of surgery but received several delayed bills from the hospital in months to come (anesthesiologist etc).

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Dr. Fucci, was the only doctor to figure out that I had myxoma ,all other so called "specialists" said I was having anxiety,he really saved my life.

Dr. did not discern the special attention that my son needed.

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Fucci had his days. When we first met him he was attentive towards my son’s needs. He placed tubes in our son’s ears however, the right ear was left perforated /a hole In which Dr. Fucci said he could not fix until my son turned seven. My son was in pain and I could not imagine my son falling behind in school. Dr. Fucci said my son was uncooperative during his hearing testing, when in fact my son was in pain. The ear drops he prescribed were not working if anything it piled up residue causing an infection. It is so hard to see your four year old son suffer. Through prayer and patience we were able to find help through a well recommended Dr. in Scottsdale who understood the needs of my son. Getting my son in to see Dr. Fucci was exhausting only to have him tell me to wait. I don’t doubt that Dr. Fucci has had much success in his lifetime concerning his line of work. But he missed the mark on this one. Dr. Fucci had a bad season when it came to dealing with the needs of my son I wish he would have recommended someone who could have fixed my son’s problem a positive recommendation is not a sign of failure it is a push to make thing right for your young patient.

Excellent diagnostician

Posted on November 26th, 2012

We have been told all kinds of things about our Grandson's hearing. Even that he was deaf. after 3 or 4 doctores we went to Dr. Fucci. He tested his hearing 90% loss in one ear 65% in the other. He examined the baby and found his ears were completely blocked with fluids and put drain tubes in. What a difference !! this Child can hear and with out a major surgery.

Best Dr. for inner ear disorders.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. Fucci diagnosed me with Meniere's disease when I was 12, I am now 22 and am so glad I went to him many years ago. He did my endolymphatic mastoid shunt surgery and I haven't regretted that once. He's truly the best and he's got a great attitude.

Incredible Doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Dr. Fucci and his staff are incredible. They are organized, informed, courteous, and thorough. When I first went to see Dr. Fucci for my daughter's care he was able to clearly explain to me exactly what was wrong with my daughter's ear and exactly how he would be taking care of it(in terms that I could understand). His assistant made all of our appointments and dealt with the hospital where my daughter's surgery would be performed. There was NEVER a problem with lost paperwork or miscommunication. At a time when I was very scared for my daughter, I was able to have confidence that everything was being taken care of by Dr. Fucci and his staff. I entrusted my daugher's care to Dr. Fucci and never had cause to regret it. Anyone with a child with any kind of ear condition would be lucky to have Dr. Fucci as their doctor.

Patient

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr. Fucci is an excellent doctor. He was able to help me hear after many months of pain and frustration with other doctors who weren't aware of my problem. I thank him for having the knowledge and know how to act as quickly as he did to help me have a better life style.

Posted on December 1st, 2009

Dr. Fucci healed our whole family when he treated me for Menieres Disease in 2002/03. His professionalism, advice, empathy, care and follow up with my myself and my wife were the best I've ever received.