The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fuchs
Dr. Michael Fuchs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID, with other offices in Fruitland, ID and Boise, ID (and 8 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Fuchs is affiliated with St Luke's Boise Regional Medical Center, St Luke's Meridian Medical Center and St Luke's Wood River Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fuchs has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Michael Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.
Dr. Adam Maxfield
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Nampa, ID 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Marx
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Nampa, ID 0.01 mi19
Dr. Don Bell
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine, Radiology
Nampa, ID 0.01 mi31