Learn more about Dr. Michael Fugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fugle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fugle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fugle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Fugle practice?
Dr. Michael Fugle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.