Learn more about Dr. Michael Fugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fugle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fugle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fugle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fugle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fugle DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fugle practice?
- Dr. Michael Fugle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fugle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.