A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fugle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fugle
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fugle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fugle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fugle DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fugle practice?
- Dr. Michael Fugle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fugle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Auburn Hills Surgeons.