A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fugle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fugle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fugle DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Fugle practice?
- Dr. Michael Fugle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fugle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn Hills, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Waterford Surgeons.