Learn more about Dr. Michael Fugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fugle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fugle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fugle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fugle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Fugle DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fugle practice?
- Dr. Michael Fugle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fugle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Auburn Hills Surgeons.