Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Exudes experience and confidence: quick whit too!  |  show details
by william a. goodbar on Jul 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Fugle for over 13 years. He has performed my knee replacements with both swift and professional applications of his expertise. .Dr. Fugle does not practice medicine : he PERFORMS medicine!

|  Now Serving Patient 956  |  show details
by Patient X on May 1st, 2013

1. You will not be seen in order of your appointment time or arrival. Registered patients are seen first. Expect over an hour wait time. Even if you have filled out all your forms before you get there, the receptionist must input your info into the system. (BEWARE The address to the facility on the forms are wrong after being in Auburn Hills for 2 months) I waited with my 4 month old (the patient) over an hour and she had not begun to input our information. 3 patients were seen before us in random order, that appointments were after and arrived after. The receptionist was unapologetic. 2. Office (UN)professionals. Office Manager is a BUTinski. I asked for a follow up appointment that would be more on time, for my 4month old. The check out girl suggested an 8:30am appointment. The office manager, who was leering over her workers (but not assisting) says (even though no one was speaking with her) that sometimes the Dr. has emergency's and has to go to the hospital, wouldn't you want your loved one seen first? (We were not seen on time because the receptionist could not put in the info in a timely manner- not because the Dr. was seeing urgent appointments. A man was seen 5 minutes after walking in with a brace, no open wound. While a 2 year old boy, a 5year old girl, and 4month old patiently wait.. 3. Expect problems with billing. The receptionist that entered our insurance info in listed the wrong insurance company (we had to bring a paper up to the check out and it was visible). We still weren't in the system at check out time and were unable to pay the copayment. It would be okay if I hadn't signed a document that they expect payment and it is my responsibility and if you don't pay the charge you an extra fee. OTHER PATIENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM: Two patients said that this was the norm for wait time for a first visit, and yes others will go ahead just because of the fact that they are registered already. One patient went to the wrong office (as listed on their paperwork), called 15 minutes away. Was told that the they were the last appointment of the day and not to come. (This patient was pulled out for school) The doctor seems great, but I would not recommend going just because of the rest of the issues.

May 7th, 2012

I believe it was the late 70s when Dr Fugle performed surgery on my back. I must say that this is a long overdue Thank you for an excellent job. Prior to the surgery I could not stand nor sit without terrible pain. I took up competitive running soon after the surgery and by the early 80s was running marathons. Since the day that Dr Fugle did his magic I have never had a problem with my back. I dont run anymore but, play golf and an aggressive game of tennis several times a week. Thanks to a great physician!!!!Sincerely,Lynn P. HolleyAge 77 years

|  Best Orthopedic Physician Around  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

This great physician never stops thinking about how to help his patients get well. He is truly a wonderful person who does excellent surgical work on even the toughest of cases.

|  show details