Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
September 3rd, 2015
July 20th, 2013Exudes experience and confidence: quick whit too!
May 1st, 2013Now Serving Patient 956
1. You will not be seen in order of your appointment time or arrival. Registered patients are seen first. Expect over an hour wait time. Even if you have filled out all your forms before you get there, the receptionist must input your info into the system. (BEWARE The address to the facility on the forms are wrong after being in Auburn Hills for 2 months) I waited with my 4 month old (the patient) over an hour and she had not begun to input our information. 3 patients were seen before us in random order, that appointments were after and arrived after. The receptionist was unapologetic. 2. Office (UN)professionals. Office Manager is a BUTinski. I asked for a follow up appointment that would be more on time, for my 4month old. The check out girl suggested an 8:30am appointment. The office manager, who was leering over her workers (but not assisting) says (even though no one was speaking with her) that sometimes the Dr. has emergency's and has to go to the hospital, wouldn't you want your loved one seen first? (We were not seen on time because the receptionist could not put in the info in a timely manner- not because the Dr. was seeing urgent appointments. A man was seen 5 minutes after walking in with a brace, no open wound. While a 2 year old boy, a 5year old girl, and 4month old patiently wait.. 3. Expect problems with billing. The receptionist that entered our insurance info in listed the wrong insurance company (we had to bring a paper up to the check out and it was visible). We still weren't in the system at check out time and were unable to pay the copayment. It would be okay if I hadn't signed a document that they expect payment and it is my responsibility and if you don't pay the charge you an extra fee. OTHER PATIENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM: Two patients said that this was the norm for wait time for a first visit, and yes others will go ahead just because of the fact that they are registered already. One patient went to the wrong office (as listed on their paperwork), called 15 minutes away. Was told that the they were the last appointment of the day and not to come. (This patient was pulled out for school) The doctor seems great, but I would not recommend going just because of the rest of the issues.
August 30th, 2011Best Orthopedic Physician Around
November 4th, 2016
July 13th, 2016
January 26th, 2016
October 8th, 2015
September 10th, 2015
August 24th, 2015
August 3rd, 2015
Dr. Michael Fugle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.
Dr. Andrew Ciarlone
Auburn Hills, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Christofer Buatti
Dermatology, Hospitalist, General Surgery
Auburn Hills, MI 0 mi12
Dr. Mustafa Hares
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Auburn Hills, MI 0.39 mi42
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides