A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fumo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fumo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fumo graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fumo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Fumo MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fumo practice?
- Dr. Michael Fumo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fumo practices Urology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Urologists.