A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Funderburk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Funderburk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funderburk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Funderburk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Funderburk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Funderburk graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Funderburk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Funderburk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Funderburk practice?
- Dr. Michael Funderburk has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Funderburk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Surgeons.