Dr. Michael Abraham MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Kansas City, KS

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017
So Thankful we were refured to him
Dr Whittaker refured us to him for my problem and I feel he saved my life ! I am so thankful to have such a excellent doctor that really took the time to study the problem and even contact a different specialist before doing the procedure. It went great and I feel back to normal and feel he saved my life ! Took the time to show me us pictures of the problem and how to fix it and answered all our questions. Would highly recommend !

January 4th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
He is so caring and really wants you feel better. He put stents in and I feel so much better.

January 13th, 2015
Highly Recommend Dr. Abraham! He was my surgeon for emergency aneurysm repair. He Saved me!

October 10th, 2014
Amazing doctor. Forever grateful.
We were referred to Dr. Whittaker when my mother was suffering from a serious condition that other doctors were having trouble pin-pointing or treating; she was in a lot of pain, and we were worried about her future. Dr. Abraham and his wonderful staff not only expedited necessary testing, but conducted thorough and thoughtful analysis of her condition, explaining it in a way that was considerate and accessible. He performed the necessary surgery on my mother to great results. He went to great lengths to make himself available to answer all of our many questions, always patiently. A truly talented doctor. Many of the referring nurses and doctors told us he was the best at dealing with such issues, and they were definitely right. We could not have been more lucky.

August 29th, 2013
Needs to learn how to communicate
Does not have a good bedside manner, did not take time to explain things to me. Seemed to be distracted and in a rush to see the next patient.

September 20th, 2016