A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allred is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allred
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allred Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allred, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Allred has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allred MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Allred practice?
- Dr. Michael Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Allred practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.