A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Allred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Allred is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Allred, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allred graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Allred has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allred MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Allred practice?
- Dr. Michael Allred has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Allred practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Primary Care Doctors.