Learn more about Dr. Michael Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Anderson practice?
Dr. Michael Anderson practices Pediatrics near Canton, GA.
See Canton Pediatricians.