A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anderson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Anderson practice?
- Dr. Michael Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Anderson practices Pediatrics near Canton, GA.
See Canton Pediatricians.