A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bullen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bullen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Bullen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Glen Bullen MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Bullen practice?
- Dr. Michael Bullen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bullen practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Infectious Disease Doctors.