A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Caruso, Internist, Dermatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Caruso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Caruso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- South Bay Hospital
- Pasco Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Caruso MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Michael Caruso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Caruso practices Internal Medicine near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Zephyrhills, FL and Parrish, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists.