A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Connolly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Connolly, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Connolly MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Michael Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Connolly practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Alabaster Critical Care Practitioners and Alabaster Pulmonologists.