A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ellman, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ellman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ellman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Ellman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Ellman practice?
- Dr. Michael Ellman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ellman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.