So Caring show details So Caring
by Tara Shanan on Apr 20th, 2016

I had the best experience at Dr. Ellman's office. His staff was very attentive and Dr. Ellman is caring. He knew exactly how to ease my knee pain without surgery. I high recommend everyone to see Dr. Ellman!

Classy staff...old-fashioned Care show details Classy staff...old-fashioned Care
by Sharon Harris on Mar 14th, 2015

This guy is phenomenal!!! But strangely so is his staff at the location on Parker Rd. And that means a lot to me as well. I have only had one appointment so far. Though I may have a long haul with my injuries...I feel confident of the quality of care I will receive.

good doctor good attitude show details good doctor good attitude
by joanne smith on Oct 10th, 2013

I wentt to this doctor on oct 9 2013 the doctor was very professional and kind his staff was very aware and overly professional they were very kind and made me feel safe I got my first synvise shot and imediately felt less pain I recommend this doctor to all

Expect a Long Wait... show details Expect a Long Wait...
Jun 4th, 2013

My appointment was scheduled at 9:30 and Dr. Ell and didn't even make it into the office until 10:40 with no apology of explanation. Expect to wait and his office staff is not helpful. Not worth the wait...

Jun 11th, 2012

called to make my husband an appt he doesn't have insurance but has cash well this doctor doesn't take self pay!!! Really!

Doctor's Response

dont deal with patients who only want narcotics for cash

by Randall Coleman on Feb 1st, 2011

Dr. Ellman is both prompt and courteous. Excellent time in and out of the office.

The best pain reliever! show details The best pain reliever!
by Rocker81 on Oct 9th, 2008

Dr. Ellman is by far the best pain doctor I have visited. I had excruciating back pain and after a couple procedures, miracles happen! I highly recommend everyone to go see Dr. Ellman.

Caring and competitent and life changing prolo show details Caring and competitent and life changing prolo
by Kim on Jul 20th, 2008

great care- Prolo works and Dr Elleman got me started. The only negative is prolo can be done with out the routine of Dr Elleman at a fraction of cost.