A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Faust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Faust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faust has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faust accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Faust practice?
Dr. Michael Faust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ramsey, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ramsey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.