A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Faust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Faust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Faust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Faust has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gregory Faust MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Faust practice?
- Dr. Michael Faust has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Faust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.