A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fuentes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fuentes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Fuentes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Fuentes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Michael Fuentes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fuentes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Physiatrists.