A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Fuentes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuentes
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fuentes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fuentes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Fuentes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Fuentes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Michael Fuentes has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fuentes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Physiatrists.