A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Graham Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Psychiatrists.