Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Graham Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldstein practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Psychiatrists.