A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hall is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grayson Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hall practice?
- Dr. Michael Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hall practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wildwood, FL.
See Wildwood Family Physicians and Wildwood General Practitioners.