A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hostetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hostetter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hostetter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Hostetter MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Hostetter practice?
- Dr. Michael Hostetter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hostetter practices Urology near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Urologists.