A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Howell is Excellent.
Dr. Howell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Howell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Howell practice?
- Dr. Michael Howell has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Michael Howell practices Family Medicine near , .