Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Rectal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Kent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grant Kent MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Kent practice?
- Dr. Michael Kent has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kent practices Surgery near Canton, IL.
See Canton Surgeons.