A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diverticulum
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Rectal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Kent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grant Kent MD is a male Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Kent practice?
- Dr. Michael Kent has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kent practices Surgery near Canton, IL.
See Canton Surgeons.