A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Larry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Larry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larry graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Larry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Larry MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Larry practice?
- Dr. Michael Larry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Larry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warrenville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carol Stream, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Warrenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.