Dr. Michael Lawley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 7th, 2016
His staff is excellent!

June 6th, 2016
Still in Pain
He was very nice to me, but wrote me off because I am a young woman. I have severe knee pain and he was never ever to give me a diagnosis. He injected steroids into my knee joint, which did not help in pain management at all. I've been to many doctors and I am very frustrated he wouldn't listen to me or take me seriously. His staff were very kind to me, I am just very upset he didn't take me seriously due to my age and gender. I was an nationally ranked athlete and I had to end my dream due to my knee, I went to him for about a year before I gave up. Wasting a year of pointless therapies and appointments my knee finally was too painful to everyday things. I still have trouble with it to this day.

September 23rd, 2013
Dr. Lawley has seen all three of my children and performed surgery on two of them. He and his staff are very kind. He went above and beyond to help me understand and feel comfortable with the surgeries being performed. His staffed followed up the entire time I sat in the waiting room. In addition they followed up after the surgeries. I wouldn't trust my crew to anyone else.