Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

I don't recommend this doctor show details I don't recommend this doctor
Feb 24th, 2016

Set up an appointment for my 58 year old husband who has been a patient with this doctor for 5 years plus. I went with him to the appointment and wasn't impressed. He didn't go over any chronic conditions that he had prescribed meds for in the past like his arthritis, acid reflux and allergies. The major concern was my husband has persistent hiccups for a couple of years. He has bouts that have lasted 3-8 days and was given muscle relaxers in urgent care. The Dr didn't seem too concerned about getting to the cause and said the muscle relaxers are often prescribed for hiccups. Instead he of addressing the hiccups, he noticed the inflammation in his nose and said it looks like you have allergies. He prescribed the same nose spray that my husband has had a prescription from him for years. He never mentioned he had prescribed before. He acted like it was new. He gave him a referral to an ENT for ear wax. Time for a new doctor. He probably is missing some conditions that today are minor but tomorrow will be major. Today can be prevented. I don't recommend him for men over 50. Oh yeah.. my husband is 50 lbs overweight but generally healthy. He has normal labs...no diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol.

Somewhat hurried and curt show details Somewhat hurried and curt
Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Leong is an okay doctor, but he doesn't seem to like when I ask questions--his responses are short and irritated. He treats my concerns as irrelevant. In fairness, my wife likes him better than I do, but she agrees that his manner could use some work.