A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levine, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Levine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Levine practice?
- Dr. Michael Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levine practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Milford, CT.
See New Milford Cardiologists.