A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levine, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Levine FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Levine practice?
- Dr. Michael Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levine practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Milford, CT.
See New Milford Cardiologists.