Dr. Michael Mandel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mandel?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mandel?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 5th, 2015

Dr. Mandel Dramatically Improved My Life

I saw Dr. Mandel this summer (2015) for ketamine infusions. He is the most compassionate doctor I have met. Many of my psychiatrists, and unfortunately I've had many, have been so cold and inhumane about the way they've treated me. I have often felt more like an experiment than a person. Dr. Mandel treated my like a human being. He was kind and caring. The best part is I have been depression free since seeing him almost 2 months ago. I know it's not forever but the relief ketamine has brought me has been priceless.

August 11th, 2014