Dr. Michael Marcotte MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016
Excellent trusted pediatrician.
I switched to Dr Marcotte after almost losing my infant to RSV under another doctors care. Dr Marcotte has always been proactive in my children's care. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is an excellent pediatrician. My children still want to go to him and they are adults now. He is an excellent doctor!

April 16th, 2015
Love Dr Marcotte !! Trin is also absolutely awesome . Def worth the longer dr for us

July 31st, 2014
Really listens
Dr. Marcotte is a fantastic pediatrician. He actually will listen to you as a parent and work with you to decide what the best course of action is for your children. The staff is always very pleasant, and rarely is there a long wait! I highly recommend him.

February 25th, 2014
Wonderful doc and office!
Dr. Marcott is great he almost always greets is at the door personally he is great with my kids and his staff is just as wonderful. They are welcoming and warm and have really gone out of their way to help my family out! I wish my own doctor was as good. I'm greatful to have found such a great place to take the two little people who mean the most too me!

October 16th, 2012
So rude!!!!
This doctor was my husbands doc for years. He was the doc I brought my infant to for his very first appt. I was a young, first time mother and because I was 10 minutes late they turned me and my infant away. The RUDE lady at the desk made me cry! She said "Next time you will have to wake up EARLIER." I said "maam, I HAVNT EVEN SLEPT YET." I couldn't believe it. I called to cancel any follow up appts made that day and without even asking for a name they knew who I was because of how badly I was treated. What a terrible office, and a terrible way to welcome a new mother and her infant into your care. Will never be back.

August 27th, 2012
Wonderful Place!
Dr. Marcotte & his staff go above & beyond for his patients. I've never had to wait, which is amazing to me (I usually wait 1 hour for my appointments at Metro)! Also, when my husbands company switched insurances, it was a giant mess & his wife helped me the whole way. It took FOREVER for the insurance company to get them their money & they never made me feel responsible for it. I couldn't believe it! We love the 'head nurse' I guess you'd call her, she's wonderful. Dr. Marcotte is very thorough during his appointments & is wonderful w/ my girls, who tend be shy around men. I always recommend him & now some of our family also go to him. Such great people there!!!

August 20th, 2012
I feel very comfortable with Dr Marcotte and everyone in the office. Everyone has been so prompt and pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 25th, 2012
Phenomenal experience
It is hard to put into words the appreciation I have not only for Dr. Marcotte but his entire staff too! There is no such thing as a wait time in fact you are seen when your scheduled to be seen and as a working parent this respect for your time is paramount. Friendliness, bedside manor, thee ease of dealing with Dr Marcotte an his staff is a part of their culture. If you are an expediting parent or if your looking for a doctor who knows his stuff an truly cares do yourself a favor an contact Dr. Marcotte an his staff it will be the best decision you ever make!

July 18th, 2012
Medicaid unfriendly...wife (office manager) wears pants
Was a caring doctor when he worked for a Spectrum office. When his wife pushed him to go into practice for himself so as to make more money like her brother, her greed replaced his soul. Very unfortunate. My child was on the verge of death because of a misdiagnosis by Dr Marcotte. He will definitely spend time with you because he just keeps spewing his infinite knowledge about any and everything including how perfect his own children are....which was tolerable in his caring years. If you happen to go on medicaid for any reason, go elsewhere because his wife (office manager) wants instant money, not long drawn out government money. She will make sure you are not seen in their office if you have any balance owing. Too bad. What a waste of a formerly caring, kind, considerate physician....ask the former employees who traveled with him when he went into private practice but left when his wife took over. As for the previous disparaging remark from another patient, I feel their pain.

April 11th, 2012
Our 4 kids have all seen Dr. Marcotte for the last 16 yrs. Great man and a great doctor as well.

February 17th, 2012
A bit of a God complex
Dr Marcotte is quick to cut you off when explaining things. Lots of mis- comunication between Dr and staff resulting in prescription issues.
Doctor's Response

It's interesting that the only negative comment is so dramatically out of line with all other comments. It seems clear that this parent for some reason had an agenda against me but made the comment anonymously, resulting in me having no way to disprove what they say. I hope that my families can see through this personal slam. I spend 2 to 3 times as much time in direct discussions with families as most other pediatricians. That doesn't jive with being quick to cut people off.

November 15th, 2011
Excellent Pediatrician
have taken my children (now young adults) to him since they were born - Excellent MD -great office and staff