Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Marcus
Dr. Michael Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Staten Island, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergy and Pediatrics. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond and Staten Island University Hospital North. Dr. Marcus has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Marcus has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Lyudmila Pekarsky
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.29 mi42
Dr. Alan Weissburg
Staten Island, NY 0.39 mi37
Dr. Eleny Romanos-Sirakis
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.41 mi10