A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marcus, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gilbert Marcus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Michael Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marcus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians and Staten Island Pediatric Specialists.