A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marcus, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gilbert Marcus MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Michael Marcus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marcus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.