A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCue, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCue graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McCue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G McCue MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. McCue practice?
- Dr. Michael McCue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCue practices Anesthesiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists.