A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenna, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans