A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenna, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard McKenna MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McKenna practices Radiation Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Trenton Radiation Oncologists.