A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNamara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G McNamara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Michael McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McNamara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.