A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McNamara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McNamara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McNamara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon McNamara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Michael McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McNamara practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Surgeons.