Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enumclaw, WA, with another office in Enumclaw, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Enumclaw Community Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enumclaw, WA.
Dr. David Bishop
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Enumclaw, WA 0 mi27
Dr. Charles Russell
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Enumclaw, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Kurt Kinney
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Enumclaw, WA 0.15 mi18