Dr. Michael Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2016
My wait time was 20 minutes and they took me on emergency so i was very happy with the wait time. His staff is incredibly nice. And he is an amazing doctor.. and so kind.

October 27th, 2015
This doctor took an X-ray of my problem area. Did not even bother to look at the area. After I suggested it he sent me for another test. They found a problem with the area I was complaining about so they did an MRI. Found another problem. He called me to tell me of the diagnosis and like another review said he basically was ready to hang up when I asked what we could do about the problem. At that point he offered me a few options. I was made to feel like my problem was no big deal. I would not recommend him.

July 24th, 2013
I like Dr Moore very much. He has seen my daughter three times for various sports injuries. If going with a child, I recommend accompanying them to X-ray. The radiologist is rough and if the child says "ouch" she responds with "it doesn't hurt that bad"

June 26th, 2011
Great Experience
My daughter has a lot of shoulder pain and was nervous about going to see the doctor. Dr. Moore was very calm and caring. After speaking with him and going through x-rays right on the premises, she felt very relieved. She completed her physical therapy and is back to climbing hobby.

June 18th, 2011
Stay away from him!!!
First off I had an appointment that went really bizarre. The radiologist pretended to be a nurse. And tried to x ray my armAnd chest instead of x ray of my neck. I told her that I was there for neck and she refused to x ray it. Then the dr ordered a neck and admitted she doesn't always act right. After finally getting my neck xray and after he was telling me to take NSAIDS for the rest of my life and not offer an MRI or Physical therapy. This dr was very difficult to get any help from and does not care to actually diagnose his pt's. After the MRI was taken(which I had to convince him to give me one) I received a phone call the next day that I had a herniation and than he said to take care and ended the conversation. No care or treatment options what so ever, very poor professionally. I am a medical professional and would not recommend someone like this to anyone.

June 13th, 2011
Dr. Michael Moore is the best orthopaedic doctor in all of Bergen County. He has a great bedside manner. He has a friendly staff and very accomodating when scheduling an appointment. My family thinks highly of Dr. Moore and when we have pain we go to him. He is a miracle worker!!

September 4th, 2010
Wonderful Bedside Manner!
Dr. Moore is one of the most personable caring doctors I have ever visited. His is extremely knowledgeable and was able to troubleshoot my problem immediately! He is now my family's ortho. 5 Stars!

June 23rd, 2010
HAPPY BEFORE SURGERY
DEEPLY DISAPOINTED AFTER. I WAS UNABLE TO WALK WHICH IS NOT UNCOMMON AND I HAD PAIN WHICH I EXPECTED .I HAD PAIN BEFORE THE SURGERY.WHAT WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR IS HE RELEASED ME TO GO BACK TO WORK WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.

October 29th, 2009
several children treated by Dr. Moore
Our experience has been excellent; only good things to say about this physician.- He interpreted X-rays accurately; in each case there were fractures.- He communicated very well with the children and helped them understand the procedures- He handled their injuries very gently- In every case, the treatment was completely successful, and the children healed beautifully.