Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Morris
Dr. Michael Morris, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Mound Bayou, MS, with other offices in Jackson, MS and Flowood, MS. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Central Mississippi Medical Center, River Oaks Hospital and Madison County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Michael Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mound Bayou, MS.
Dr. Catherine Brett
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Mound Bayou, MS 0.01 mi9
Dr. Jalarna Grant
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Mound Bayou, MS 0.01 mi5
Dr. Gregory Norwood
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cleveland, MS 8.93 mi12