A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Newman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Glenn Newman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Michael Newman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Newman practices Gastroenterology near Beverly, MA.
See Beverly Gastroenterologists.