A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gregory Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.