A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Phillips, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Phillips has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gregory Phillips MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michael Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Phillips practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.