A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rashid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rashid, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rashid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Rashid FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Rashid practice?
- Dr. Michael Rashid has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rashid practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Archbold, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.