A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Distress
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Ross practice?
Dr. Michael Ross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Torrance Pediatricians.