A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I Ross MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Internal Medicine near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Winfield Internists.