Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Sherman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Albany, OR.
See Albany Internists and Albany Pediatricians.