A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sherman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Sherman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sherman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Sweet Home, OR.
See Albany Internists and Albany Pediatricians.