Learn more about Dr. Michael Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stewart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Glenn Stewart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Michael Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stewart practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.