A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stewart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Stewart practice?
Dr. Michael Stewart practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Houston, TX.
See New York Otolaryngologists.