A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stewart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Disorders (Pharyngeal Diseases)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael G Stewart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Michael Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stewart practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.