A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Strickland, Urologist is Excellent. Dr. Strickland has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strickland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Strickland practice?
Dr. Michael Strickland practices Urology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Strickland, Dr. Micheal Strickland, Dr. Michel Strickland, Dr. Mickey Strickland, Dr. Miguel Strickland, Dr. Mike Strickland