A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Strickland, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Strickland DO is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Strickland practice?
- Dr. Michael Strickland has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Strickland practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Naples, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.