A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Strickland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Strickland, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- BPH--MEDICAL THERAPY
- IMPOTENCE--MEDICAL TREATMENTS AND SURGICAL IMPLANT
- PROSTATE CANCER--MEDICAL TREATMENT
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strickland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strickland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Strickland practice?
Dr. Michael Strickland practices Urology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Urologists.