Learn more about Dr. Michael Sugarman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sugarman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugarman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugarman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sugarman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugarman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sugarman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Sugarman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Sugarman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sugarman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sugarman practices Neurological Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD.
See Newark Neurological Surgeons.