Learn more about Dr. Michael Sugarman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sugarman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugarman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sugarman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sugarman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugarman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sugarman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Sugarman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Sugarman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sugarman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sugarman practices Neurological Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Elkton, MD.
See Newark Surgeons.