A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taylor is Good. Dr. Taylor has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taylor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Taylor practice?
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Taylor, Dr. Micheal Taylor, Dr. Michel Taylor, Dr. Mickey Taylor, Dr. Miguel Taylor, Dr. Mike Taylor