A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerrard Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.