Internist

3.0

woodthechuck show details woodthechuck
by Charles M Hale on Mar 29th, 2014

Dr Taylor has been my doctor for almost twenty(20) years. First met him when I was in an HMO, when he left the HMO, I left. He is my third doctor. The first one died, and the second one retired. He's young enough to outlive me. His staff is very professional and outstanding. Dr Taylor has on occasion called after an appointment to discuss Lab results. If you are looking for a doctor in the Detroit-Metro area, he should be included on your list. Wait time before being seen is usually 5-10 minuts. My wife's doctor stack up people in the waiting room like cords of wood.

staff attitude problem show details staff attitude problem
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. Taylor has an office assistant who has a bad and condensing attitude toward patients. It appears she is a racist. Another patient have had a problem with this had been looking white trash. I believe the good do little doctor is having an affair with the white trash and cheating on his wife with her. He stood by this racist trash when she was in the wrong. The white trash think she has "one up" on someone by being smart. She doesn't mean anything.