A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wade, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Garth Wade MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Wade practice?
- Dr. Michael Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wade practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.