Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 13th, 2016

very good doctor kept to busy as he has not enough time for more tham 1 question when you ae there

Patient show details Patient
by Fred T. on Apr 29th, 2014

Dr. Wade has provided and directed my health care for 20 years. He is friendly and very helpful with general questions and anticipates my medical needs. He and his staff/associates are the best. I am very confident with his care.

Jul 18th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Wade.He is very caring and seems genuinely happy to see me and to do whatever he can to help me feel better. He's very difficult to get in to see so I try to schedule my appts. way in advance. I do not like their phone system. The wait on the phone is very long. I guess I will endure it though, to see Dr. Wade.

Horrible staff and phone system show details Horrible staff and phone system
Feb 25th, 2011

Once you can actually get in there and through the unpleasant front office staff the doctors are pretty good. You will have a 1o plus minute hold to even reach someone to make an appointment, and they will not try to squeeze you in, apologize for it and think it's funny when you complain about the long phone hold. I discovered my doctor was no longer there and mentioned they may want to take his name off thier answering machine. I then asked about making an appointment for Saturday and she said they are not open on Saturday, so I said she may want to take that part off thier answering machine as well. The hold greeting says over and over they take appointments on Saturdays.

My Most Referred Doctor to Friends show details My Most Referred Doctor to Friends
by Susan Valdez on Sep 2nd, 2010

I was first introduced to Dr Wade over 20 years ago, by my daughter and son-in-law. He has the absolute best bedside manner and really listens. Many of my friends in my work place needed a really good doctor to handle very serious problems. I always referred Dr. Wade. They were all very happy they went to him. The biggest joy I had was overhearing people talk good about him to others, and suggesting they go to him also. It was like a seed that was planted, and others were watering it and it was blooming beautifully. Go to Dr. Wade if you want real compassion from a doctor, you will never regret it!Dr. Wade, should you see this ...Thank you so much for all you do.

how far would you travel show details how far would you travel
Jun 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Wade for over 20 years and 4 office changes. My only complaint is his practice has grown with every move. So I don't always get to see him and have to end up with whoever is available. Which I don't care for, so I try and make appointments far enough in advance. Because I do trust his decisions and like his personal follow-ups, instead of just having an office staffer call me or making me come back in for test results. He watches out for my pocketbook too which in these times is important. I would recommend him, but I am sorry he doesn't need more patients!