Family Physicians

2730 S Val Vista Dr
Ste 187
Spectrum Falls Professional Park Condominiums, Gilbert, AZ 85295
480-324-0300
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
 |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Wade.He is very caring and seems genuinely happy to see me and to do whatever he can to help me feel better. He's very difficult to get in to see so I try to schedule my appts. way in advance. I do not like their phone system. The wait on the phone is very long. I guess I will endure it though, to see Dr. Wade.

|  Horrible staff and phone system  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Once you can actually get in there and through the unpleasant front office staff the doctors are pretty good. You will have a 1o plus minute hold to even reach someone to make an appointment, and they will not try to squeeze you in, apologize for it and think it's funny when you complain about the long phone hold. I discovered my doctor was no longer there and mentioned they may want to take his name off thier answering machine. I then asked about making an appointment for Saturday and she said they are not open on Saturday, so I said she may want to take that part off thier answering machine as well. The hold greeting says over and over they take appointments on Saturdays.

|  Doc Wade is Awesome  |  show details
by loretta s at Insider Pages on Sep 29th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have seen Dr Wade for over 10 years now and would recommend him to everyone. He actually listens to what you say and tries to make a diffe...

|  Mr  |  show details
by tracey V at Insider Pages on Sep 17th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I recomended him to my new wife, we felt he was in a rush to get to next pt. he gave her shots w\\o telling her he was going to. he belittled...

|  My Most Referred Doctor to Friends  |  show details
by Susan Valdez on Sep 2nd, 2010

I was first introduced to Dr Wade over 20 years ago, by my daughter and son-in-law. He has the absolute best bedside manner and really listens. Many of my friends in my work place needed a really good doctor to handle very serious problems. I always referred Dr. Wade. They were all very happy they went to him. The biggest joy I had was overhearing people talk good about him to others, and suggesting they go to him also. It was like a seed that was planted, and others were watering it and it was blooming beautifully. Go to Dr. Wade if you want real compassion from a doctor, you will never regret it!Dr. Wade, should you see this ...Thank you so much for all you do.

|  how far would you travel  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Wade for over 20 years and 4 office changes. My only complaint is his practice has grown with every move. So I don't always get to see him and have to end up with whoever is available. Which I don't care for, so I try and make appointments far enough in advance. Because I do trust his decisions and like his personal follow-ups, instead of just having an office staffer call me or making me come back in for test results. He watches out for my pocketbook too which in these times is important. I would recommend him, but I am sorry he doesn't need more patients!

|  great doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

good doctor my wife referred me to him when i couldnt get in to see my regular doctor and he is now my primary care physician

|  Dr Wade  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 25th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr Wade has been my doctor for many years. He has quite a lot of patients so if it is an urgent matter you may have to see someone else in ...

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by pearlsresults on May 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My whole family has been going to Dr Wade for many years. He is the most considerate, caring and attentive physician I have every been treated by. Besides being thorough he personally calls you regarding any test results. Even though he is a very busy doctor he is so worth the wait.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Doctor of the Year Award  |  show details
by litnunsgrl on Aug 8th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Wade is the most compassionate man we have encountered in a very long time. He is extremely passionate about his work, and his patients. If you need to have tests done outside of his office, you can rest assured that Dr. Wade will personally contact you the next day with your results. He works very long hours, even coming into the office at 5:30 a.m. to see patients before their work day begins. My husband has to have a protime test done every 4 weeks and many times those results come in on Saturdays. Dr. Wade will call us on a Saturday with his test results. You will never feel like just a number with Dr. Wade. He will take care of your every need. I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
Oct 5th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The "IdealDoctor": Dr Wade shows us that our health is very important to him personally. He trully cares for eack of his patients. He is a well informed, knowledgeable, practical,and talented physician with a good sense of humor and a lot of empathy.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com